cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint dont get Nexus prime its pointless its a SG2 with a dress on. GET THE GALAXY NOTE PLEASE

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint dont get Nexus prime its pointless its a SG2 with a dress on. GET THE GALAXY NOTE PLEASE

SPRINT  the galaxy S 2 AND nexus prime are identical almost and pointless as soon as ICS is released on SG2 its the same device it would be dumb marketing and pointless economics to get the Nexus prime and the Galaxy s 2, thats the main reason VERIZON passed on the SG2 because they was getting the nexus prime, its super pointless once the SG2 is upgraded to ICS, just upgrade the SG2. BUT I dont want neither I dont want a SG2 and I damn sure dont want a Nexus Prime but What I do want is a device like no other on the market PLEASE PLEASE SPRINT GET THE GALAXY NOTE its the best thing coming out on the market Please be one of the first in u.s to get the GALAXY NOTE

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Journeyman

When I read the title to this thread it made me laugh. It says the Galaxy Nexus is a SGSII in a dress, but they want Sprint to get the Galaxy Note. That is a much bigger SGSII with a higher res. That was really redundant. I would rather get the one with the newer natively running OS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had to purchase the Gnote from over sea's and Gnexus can't hold a candle to Gnote. I held my Gnote next to a person sporting Verizon Gnexus during launch at a sushi restaurant. Guy w/Gnexus was so deflated, I felt bad for him and paid for lunch. I carry my Gnote in my daily jeans, work slacks, and jacket pockets w/o any worries. Coming from original EVO 4G comfort in hand and pocket was nearly the same. I am with you. Sprint needs to add Gnote to it's line up to remain competitive and continue to bring new contract consumers into fold.

Highlighted
Journeyman

+ 1 for the Galaxy Note - it outperforms the Nexus and even the current Galaxy Tab - please Sprint , get this device ! I would pay $ 600 for this device

Highlighted
Journeyman

Need proof why sprint needs to get the SGN. Read about what the consumers are saying about getting it on some other pos carrier.

http://m.engadget.com/default/article.do?artUrl=http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/06/samsung-galaxy-no...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree...I too want the note, but I'm affraid that since Sprint has sold its soul to Apple for the iPhone they will no longer push Android or be on the cutting edge with new Android phones.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone feeling the Galaxy S 3 ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Those worried about it the note being to.large check this video. Almost looks small in the hand. Sprint really should.have signed up for.the SGN. Linkie time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVhUf5cUM0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Sprint  GO GET Galaxy NOTE plz

Highlighted
Journeyman

So first off I think Id prefer a Note to a Galaxy Nexus... though I think people are full of a bit of bs.  All I have to say is pixel density, Galaxy Nexus has better pixel density than G2 and the Note, and though for all of us screen size might be more important, it's undeniably a benefit.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am with.everyone here and feel Sprint should have went straight to SGNote and passed on.SGNexus. I Sprint is just trying to get 4G LTE device.out ASAP to show there in the LTE game (Smart) I still will to pass on the SGNexus and wait either for the SGNote or HTC's  Quad-core "Edge" or "Zeta".

Highlighted
Wizard

I still don'y understand why you keep talking about the HTC ZETA, it's nothing more than a concept. Google it. Don't get me wrong, the specs are awesome, however it's not an actual device.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No problem, actually neither Zeta or Edge are prototypes. They are going to be officially announced at MWC 2012 just a few weeks now as reported by business week interview with HTC. Read the article here

http://bx.businessweek.com/mobile-industry/htc-zeta--htc-edge-to-be-announced-at-mwc-2012/2674042034...

HTC "Zeta" will be a 2.5ghz quad core version as a flagship device and HTC "Edge" will be a 1.5ghz quad core version for mid-range device.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat