Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint needs to do this to be #1

Journeyman

Sprint needs to do this to be #1

GN will make it to Sprint. Just don't expect a 4G model. Sprint is in the process of building up LTE atm. Myself. Little bummed about that because my Wimax get 10megs down all day in Portland Oregon. Let's be honest most are not using 4g 50% of the time so.a none 4g GN would be fine with me. Unfortunately we are stuck in limbo until Sprints.LTE is up and running and then phone manufacturers will be on.board. Sprint needs to focus on HTC Zeta (first quad core phone) and even if Sprint has one LTE tower up in the nation, needs to be LTE. Not because of LTE performance because that is where the industry is heading. That being said. HTC Zeta needs to be branded EVO 2 and come with a kickstand. Sprint needs to face the fact EVO put money in there pockets not because of the.hardware. EVO in 2010 accomplished so many first  that it still holds its own today. Sprint wants to get back in the game. The writing is on the wall. Sprint needs to get a quad core because phones are not going pass that many cores. Sprint needs a phone with more than 8mp main camera (10mp or 13mp minimum) 720p display/screen. Kickstand is mandatory. 2mp front facing camera minimum. Phones are going away from expandable micro-sd slot, huge mistake! Must have expandable sd slot. Specially since the industry is already talking about 128gig micro sd cards. 16gig on board Rom for storage for apps that don't transfer to sd card.(huge issue) Full mirroring to HDTV. obviously the phone needs to include everything from previous generation of phones. Most importantly even if LTE is not available, needs to be advertised as LTE ready! And as EVO 2. I think Sprint might have a money huge money maker. Sprint and HTC needs to face the fact, that EVO put them on the map in tech social circles. Since then both abused the EVO brand name. Time for Sprint and HTC to make an EVO we can stand behind again.

Apple move was awful. I know tons of people wanted Apple on Sprint. Accept for 11billion dollars over a 4 year periode on a aging form factor was poor business sense. I pray as Sprint share holder that IPhone 5 barest fruit.  I would have liked that capital spent on LTE. IMHO.

Here is to hoping Sprint does the right thing with HTC Zeta w/LTE.

48 REPLIES 48
Master

I am closing this thread, Evo-motion, as it has become a personal platform for you to bump your thread, even when others are not responding.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat