cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprints HTC One Was Spotted At FCC

Journeyman

Sprints HTC One Was Spotted At FCC

This is really great news Since that blackberry Z10 is taking forever I can get this http://thesprintcult.com/2013/02/the-sprint-htc-one-was-spotted-at-the-fcc/

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Sprints HTC One Was Spotted At FCC

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/htc_phones/htc_one?vi...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any idea as to when the HTC One will be released?

Journeyman

BigMan9382,

I can understand your anticipation about the phone as it looks great. We still haven't announced an official date yet but that news will be coming soon. You can keep an eye out at newroom.sprint.com for future announcements about the phone.

-John

Sprint Social Care

GrandMaster

rumors point at possibly in march...but we all know how the rumors work..im going to guess within the next 2 months though.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Correct, March sometime is when we will probably see carriers getting/offering it. Probably see presale offers a couple weeks prior to actual launch.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

BigMan9382,

I know that waiting can be hard. If you go to www.sprint.com/htcone you can sign up for notifications regardign the HTC One.

Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Last week of April...

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.