cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOUCH PRO 2 VS EVO SHIFT

Highlighted
Journeyman

TOUCH PRO 2 VS EVO SHIFT

Hello, could anyone tell me if the same exterior accessories (screen protector, rubberized protector case) fit the Htc touch pro2 and the Htc evo shift.  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Hi Kerry111,

Thank you so much for your Community post regarding exterior accessories for the HTC Touch Pro 2 and the HTC EVO shift. Those device require separate accessories.

Thanks,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

Touch Pro 2 and HTC Shift, maybe. The Case should be the same though depending on where buttons are located something could get pressed. Screen Protector, maybe, both screens are the same size diagonally but I don't know if they mesasure the same width and height. Charging ports, nope, the Shift uses a Micro and the Touch Pro uses a Mini. About the only thing 100% compatible is the SD Card, both use a Micro.

Take a look here,

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/HTC-EVO-Shift-4G,HTC-Touch-Pro2-CDMA/phones/4979,3710

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat