cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The official Padfone 2 request thread

Journeyman

Re: The official Padfone 2 request thread

I love this concept, the specs seem extraordinary, and I think Sprint would be foolish not to consider adding this device to their line up. Sure a lot of the carriers use brand/device exclusivity to draw new customers, and this is exactly the kind of device that would make Sprint a standout. Coupled with the "true unlimited" data plans Sprint offers would make this a no-brainer at least in my view. I am very anxiously watching to see if Sprint can snap this up and become a leader for this aggressivly emerging segment of mobile devices! Comon Dan Hesse hear our pleas! Bring us the Padfone 2 soon!!!!!

Journeyman

I'm tired of dropping calls, roaming, and only getting 1 bar of 3g in my own home.  I'm leaving Sprint as soon as my contract is up.  The absolute only thing that would make me stick with them another 2 years is if they offer the Asus Padfone 2 with upgrades to 4g in my area.

Journeyman

I would mosty definitely Get This Phone If sprint gets it,  and to the honest,  I am tried of HTC products and Samsung Products,  I had an EVO Phone and now I have the Nexus Phone,  THe Battery Life in the NExus isnt that Great,  and HTC usually has too many Bugs that they need to work out in every phone they bring to the market,  And I have switched my Perfer Brand to ASUS and I am buildin an Computer based off of Asus Products,  I have an Asus Laptop and I have been happy with this Brand.  so Sprint please bring the Asus Brand to your Network THe Padfone 2 looks like an Awesome Phone but I am liking the PadFone Infinity much Better than the Padfone 2 but I would take them both it doesn't matter to me

Highlighted
Journeyman

And Dan Hesse himself is spending his time on these forums ...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat