cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To [..] with Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

I have been with sprint for almost 10 years and for almost 2 years under this contract. I have HAD it. They take away my rebates and then lie to me about when I can get my new one? I'm done. As soon as my contract is up, I'm out of this [...]' joint. Your service sucks, your customer service sucks and your customer relations sucks. And this is how I get treated after years of loyal service?

Message was edited by: mapesy

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

To [..] with Sprint

The Premier program was painful to let go, and I don't like it either but I'm sure Sprint has a better plan in store.

Highlighted
Wizard

To [..] with Sprint

The Premier program was good i like the upgrades every 12 months but Sprint is letting the premier program go i understand that everybody is going to miss it but Sprint is doing this to save money to help with network vision customers service and unlimited data plans.The premier program was painful to let go but in the long run Sprint has something better plan for Sprint customers.Hang in their Sprint has better things for all of us.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

Nas35 you must be a high end employee of Sprint to come out with such tripe.

For other readers of this thread be happy and sleep soundly that Dan Hesse and his winged monkeys sold your faithful service to be able to bet the sprint farm on getting into the apple owners club.

Holding onto the premise that long term customers will see things get better is like assuming passengers on the Titanic shouldn't abandon ship because the string quartet were still playing, even when the bow was well and trully under water.

I'm not even into the end of my first 2 year contract with sprint. within 30 days of being a sprint customer i and my wife were shafted by a store selling us sub standard phones, refused to exchange them for a devices that would perform its job. Then had to pay $900 dollars for evo phones as our original samsung moments would not be taken back after we fought tooth and nail at the store and to the manager directly to be treated fairly on more than a 5 occasions.

I originaly came from europe where cell phone companies are held accountable by something called OFFCOM where any cell phone company tried to pull half the stunts that sprint have pulled on me and my wife. we would have been allowed to walk away from sprint with no penalty and some level of satisfaction.

Sprint has no idea how to look after a customer, in fact i am not sure if any US company does. But I am sick and tired of paying $20 bucks a month for my two phones on my contract for 4g service which does not exist in South Bend, Indiana. and it seems that even at the 20 month stage I get the same level of discounts as I would if i was a new customer.

First change I get of finding a half decent android phone on a Pay As You Go service, I will be flipping sprint the finger and saving ourselves 70-80 bucks a month, at least !

The punch line to that little joke is that Dan Hesse himself attended Notre Dame and has attended there for many talks with students and cant be even bothered to put any 4g service in his old alumni.

To use an old english term. " I wouldn't pi$$ on Sprint if they were on Fire".

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

Pretty sure "loyalty" means sticking through the thick and thin.

Also? You're not going to get any quicker rebates at any other company. And try looking through their message boards-- you're going to have the same problems with customer service and coverage with them, too. For a higher price.

Have fun with that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

Sounds like you had a run in with what I like refer to as "The don't give a darn" store. These types of stores are usually ran by less than educated management, and are not neccessarily trained by Sprint directly. Sprint does usually provide all of the training materials to the stores, but it is ulimately up to the store manager to train their employees. I know, because I have worked for these types of stores before, and have been furious with my manager before not doing everything in my power to resolve the issue. I have a friend who works for Sprint customer care, and he says that in their call center, "Issue Resolution is King." This meands that they try to resolve the issue on the first call, without any transfers, to the best of their ability.

What I think you need to do is just try again with perhaps another store, or call in to Customer Care to express your feelings. There's a reason why Sprint is so high in cusotmer satisfation with their Customer Care department.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

I've been with Sprint for 10 years too.. They used to have great customer service and they seemed to have wanted to keep customers but NOT anymore..

I've got 2 days to make up my mind and I think I'm moving to boost mobile.. Yeah they are on Sprint's network but.. They are only $50.00s buck a month

with shrinkage.. And I get all the same services that sprint offers.. Except of course Sprint T.V. Big deal.. I dont think the TV is worth $40.00 a month.. SO by by Sprint... I say to hell with them too.. I think only a brainless and or mindless person would consider staying when other companies are offering the same service and in many cases better service at a fair price than what sprint offers.. I've tried Boost with a friend of mond and we both had our phone next to each other both have week signals but the boost phone's 3G speed was faster than Sprints, and Boost get updates sooner than sprint give them out also sprint blocks your phone from doing anything they feel they can charge you more money for.. SPRINT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BIG time...... 

Peace out

Highlighted
Wizard

To [..] with Sprint

I feel your pain. I have 12+ years with Sprint and 4 lines.

Yes I was not happy that they took away the loyalty benefits but I found a way to be creative and in 12 months all my phones will be out of contracts.

I buy the phones on craigslist (clean esn) after they are out for a couple of months. You can get them cheap.

On my main line I bought the Photon ($200 - Sprint) to replace the EVO 4G (sold it for $150 on craigslist)

Line 2; out of contract bought Nexus 4G (new $150 - craigslist) to replace Optimus S (sold $50 - craigslist)

Line 3&4: Optimus S for my kids. Planning to replace during the holydays when poeple need cash for their gifts; i am sure to get good deals

Highlighted
Wizard

To [..] with Sprint

The only thing about Boost mobile is that u don't have roaming when u need it with boost mobile so when u go out of a area that don't have Sprint coverage that u will not be ale to use ur phone.Boost mobile is cheaper but not that much coverage.Sprint still has better coverage than Boost mobile and u get more with Sprint that u do with Boost.Boost mobile plan for $50.00 per month and Sprint $69.99 Sprint is much better than Boost and u get more with Sprint so the best thing to do is stay with Sprint because u get more with Sprint plus Boost is own by Sprint anyway so even if u do go to Boost u still use Sprint network and u will not have roaming with boost.Sprint does not suck Sprint is one of the best provider and the only provider with unlimited data plans and service is great!.Sprint ranks highest satisfaction with the purchase experience among full service wireless providers in a tie.J.D. power and associates.SPRINT IS THE NOW NETWORK ALL TOGETHER NOW.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: To [..] with Sprint

See Thats where you're WRONG (NAS35)... I've been with sprint for over  10 years.. I promise you boost mobile has the same coverage.. and  coverage in areas that sprint roams.. Plus sprint customer service  SUCKS.. They dont care if you leave.. I promise you this they say the  script and then it's an oh well do what you must do answer.. I know  because I've heard it.. If you have a problem they will tell you how its  all your fault and if you want to fix it they will suggest that you buy  something else other than what you want.. I promise you this.. If you  call Boost they will simply fix your issue then call you days later to  make sure your good.. Sprint SUCKS and if you cant see that then you  need to try it out.. Sprint charges me $69.99 then $10.00 a month for  data on a 4G network I cant use in my area.. Then $29.00 a month more  for hotspot tethering.. Boost dont charge you more for any of that..  plus Boost starts off at $50.00 a month and then the price goes DOWN  instead of up... If you cant see the benifit.. Somethings wrong with  you... Talk to Boost customers I did thats why I'm gonna make the  switch... I've already got both boost and sprint and soon as I'm out of  contract.. Sprint is Dead to me.. You better wise up and get a handle on  what your looking at.. Dollar for Dollar you cant beat Boost mobile..  Trust me.. And I've just learned that my replies are being blocked because What I'm saying is true.[....]

Message was edited by: mapesy

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

sprint customer about 13 years,tired of crying about customer service, over charges, time to move on .Boost here I come.!

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

Boost not just uses sprints network it is owned by sprint.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat