Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To [..] with Sprint

Highlighted
Wizard

To [..] with Sprint

RobOrtiz wrote:

Boost not just uses sprints network it is owned by sprint.

True but with Boost you start at $50 or $55 (Android phone) for all you can eat. Keep paying your bill and you end up at $35/$40 in a year!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: To [..] with Sprint

Personally I cant believe anyone would even attempt to defend anything sprint has done and then have the nerve to quote commercial advertisments they put in place to fool customers into the trap they have laid down for the public to get sucked into.. If you look at the pay as you go cell phone providers many of them are offering so much free services at much cheaper rates and you actually get what you pay for with them theres no way sprint can make me believe that they are doing anything in my best interest at all.. I'm sure that they are far more interested in making there own pockets deeper than they already are.. Yeah I'm a pissed off custmoer and I'm sure you can find a pissed off customer with any company you can think of.. But I promise if any customer were to be mad at Boost Mobile for any reason there's no way in the world that person would buy from sprint.. If boost made them mad then Sprint would make them loose there minds.. So yeah we can find problems with any company but if your looking for the company you might be mad at but still stick with, Boost is the best bet... At lease with them you kow what your paying for.. Even though Boost is owned by sprint.. That goes to show just how STUPID Sprint is by allowing what they call there lesser phone service to out do them is crazy... I hope that Boost grows so big that Sprint gets bought out by Boost and continues to provide the great service they are already giving there customers and Sprint can simply and to put it bluntly.. Go to hell.... There's no way they can justify the amount of money they are charging us and giving us nothing in return.... I've got what was advertised as the fastest phone ever made but yet I'm on the slowest 3G network of all the cell companies.. And I know this because They dont offer 4G in my area so 3G is all I got and Boost mobile's 3G is faster than Sprint's 3G I can tell you that because I've tried it with many boost phones.... And boost has some great phones too... All I am saying is DAMN!!!! Why cant I get what I pay for???? Many of us are paying for 4G that we cant use.. Many of us are paying for 3G speed and It's slower than other cell phone companies 3G speed.. And many of us are paying for data that is offered for free with pay as you go phones... If you want to tether or use your phone as a hotspot you have to pay more.. When with other pay as you go phones all of this is free??? Explain that.. So please dont try to underestimate our inteligents by telling us Sprint is better when clearly dollar for dollar its NOT!!!!..

SO CHEW ON THAT!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

"underestimate our inteligents"

Trust me, my comments to you on Sprint don't do that. You've managed to do it quite well, all on your own!

Highlighted
Journeyman

SA_GodschildNicole wrote:

The Premier program was painful to let go, and I don't like it either but I'm sure Sprint has a better plan in store.

Sprint DOES have better plans in store, but NOT for their loyal customers. All their plans and changes are to benefit iPhone users. Loyal customer no longer matter to Sprint, instead, their priority ARE iPhone users. I'm seeing AT&T/iPhone flashback all over again, this time with Sprint & iPhone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To [..] with Sprint

Geeeeeee Hurricane Head...   Is that all you got????   Wow..

Good Job...

You gotta feel really good about that.... LOL....  

How about sticking to the subject at hand????  

Oh maybe because you cant... OK...

Thanks for your input... It was helpful....   To no one...

Check the spelling of that... Since thats all your good for....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't*

Since that's all you're good for*

I could go all day. Your retorts don't offend me in the slightest-- a hurricane head is an interesting metaphor, although not quite as poetic as a hurricane heart. And, why, yes, I DO feel pretty good about that. Thank you for noticing.

The matter at hand is, if you're so ticked off at Sprint, it doesn't make sense that you'd be such a huge advocate of a Sprint-owned company. I get tired of people crying about everything on these boards. And, if you're going to complain, please do it in an intelligent, well-thought-out matter, instead of [...]

Which is basically what some of these posts translate to.

You have your opinions; we have ours. I, for one, don't have any problems with my service. The Customer Care reps are usually nice to me, which is a major improvement over other carriers-- and let's face it, you're just not going to get that level of customer service with Boost, or any pre-paid service. I have good coverage in most of the places I travel, if not exceptional coverage. If you really have that big of a problem, Sprint does offer service boosters for your home, and, if you're really having that big of a problem with coverage, they'll waive the cost of the device and the $5/month fee. What you (and many others like you, admittedly) fail to understand is that Sprint gives you OPTIONS that you just don't get with a pre-paid service.

Which is not to say that your opinion is wrong-- obviously what works for some, will not work for all-- but there's no use in slandering a company that's been so good about trying to handle issues. And yes, they've done some things that I don't always agree with. But they've always made it right by me in the end, and they'll usually try to make it right by anyone else who has problems. If you don't like the service, go to another carrier, but don't spend your time spreading things that aren't even legitimate all over the message boards because you're butt hurt. And don't patronize others for sticking up for their carrier.

Message was edited by: mapesy

Highlighted
Master

To [..] with Sprint

I have removed some of the posts from this thread for their trolling and harassment.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hurricanehearted just doesn't get it.  The mods can remove whatever they want.  Sprint needs to listen.  These are the people that pay them money and they are angry.  They feel that loyalty over the years - through thick and thin - means nothing to Sprint.  So if Sprint won't reward their loyalty, why should they have some bond with Sprint?  

[....]  Sprint needs to listen.  The bashing of Sprint is far more important than the Sprint fan boys defending it.  There are problems and Sprint needs to see them.  Sprint fan boys screaming everyone down and calling compainers [...]will not help resolve the issues.

Highlighted
Patron

hi-another really unhappy sprint customer here. i'm being treated really badly at the store i go to also. so i tried the e-care -email for sprint and they handed me the same[...] ine sprint reps did. they sold me a piece of junk phone that doesn't work no matter what they do to it and they don't care. they even admitted the problems i'm having were known issues but they can't do anything -BB is working on it. really? why in the world is sprint selling phones to us they know are defective and they can't fix?????? had good relations with sprint til now but am sickened by their corporate don't give a [...] attitude.  😞

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat