cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming smartphones in 2013

Journeyman

Upcoming smartphones in 2013

Hi,

Does anyone know what phones we can expect with sprint in early  2013? Any rumors? I think there is not much choice right  now. A lot of iphones and samsung galaxy s2 and s3. I like to see some windows phones and the sony experia looks great too. The nexus 4 is not working on the sprint network either. So anyone heard some latest news or rumors?

Jan

36 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Upcoming smartphones in 2013

you eligible for upgrade right now? what kind of phone do you currently have?

GrandMaster

i have only heard of possible releases some time in Q1-Q2...which phones they will be releasing i have no clue on..everything has been a bit tight lipped lately.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I can upgrade around may. i just heard there lots of great phones coming out. SOny experia and the nokia windows phones. Sprint does not seem to carry the sony experia or any nokia phones. SO i was just wandering ifsprint wil stick with basically iphones and samsungs. They have some otherphones like LG but not much else. I also like the droid phones a lot from Verizon, so just wandering if sprint has any plans for new phones next year.

Jan

Wizard

what are you using right now?

GrandMaster

you left out HTC as well.

zivojan wrote:

I can upgrade around may. i just heard there lots of great phones coming out. SOny experia and the nokia windows phones. Sprint does not seem to carry the sony experia or any nokia phones. SO i was just wandering ifsprint wil stick with basically iphones and samsungs. They have some otherphones like LG but not much else. I also like the droid phones a lot from Verizon, so just wandering if sprint has any plans for new phones next year.

Jan

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes but only one HTC right now. I am currently using the samsung galaxy s2 epic touch.

Journeyman

Yes but only one HTC right now. I am currently using the samsung galaxy s2 epic touch.

GrandMaster

technically then sammy only has one phone out now as well..the big hitters you will see with sprint will be HTC, SAMSUNG and IPHONE...some LG action here and there..but not really up there with the main line. also HTC has had like 5 phones out since the OEVO..maybe that was 4.. OEVO, 3D, whatever the one after that was named..and then the LTEVO.

zivojan wrote:

Master

I have not seen any announcements on line.  There is speculation that Sprint will be picking up a windows 8 phone  but which one or when is still unknown.

If you look you can find may rumors on line but until an announcement is made I would not make any plans

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.