Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VP of Strategy not for wp7 future with sprint....

Journeyman

VP of Strategy not for wp7 future with sprint....

Russ McGuire has said in a interview with Patrick Hefner from Zune Tracks that Sprint doesnt have "resources for unproven OSes like Windows" as well as more negative remarks

[....]

Message was edited by: mapesy

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

what sucks isvwhen I bought my arrive over the phone from sprint,I mentioned the arrive was an older phone by the time sprint got it,he replied that by feb/march sprint should have a few more options to choose from. [....]

Message was edited by: mapesy

Journeyman

The arrive is two updates behind currently. Have you heard anyword if Sprint is going to push the updates?

Journeyman

Sprint doesn't have any answers on that,I manually did mango.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat