cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my options? Going overseas for a year...

Highlighted
Journeyman

What are my options? Going overseas for a year...

Hey guys, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can give me some help and advice. I'm currently on a family plan with my parents and I believe our contract ends on Feb 2013. The problem is that I'm going overseas to korea for a year in August 2012. What are my options? I know that I could probably terminate my contract without paying the fee seeing as i'm moving overseas but I am coming back and this phone number has been my number for years now so I would like to have the same number when i'm back. How much would the international roaming plan cost on top of the family plan? Also i'm the main account holder, if i transfer ownership to my dad does that renew the contract or anything. I would greatly appreciate the help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: What are my options? Going overseas for a year...

you might want to look into some of the world phones that sprint offeres..but pick one up off ebay or amazon..then swap it with your phone..

someone else will have to give you the info on what you'll need to do after that though..all i know is  you'll have to pick up a sim card over there..but for the life of me i cant remember the rules/guidelines/types etc.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat