Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What phone should I get-Opinions please

8 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: What phone should I get-Opinions please

If you love your Nexus get the new Nexus... it's not expensive.

cat_eyez_honey wrote:

I currently have a Nexus S 4g that I love, but my mom broke her phone and is not eligible for up an upgrade till next year. My upgrade is in October, so I'm getting a new phone and giving her mine.

I was looking at the SGII E4GT and it is $49.99 at BB. But, the iPhone 4 (8gb) is free at BB (in stock).

I know I'm going to have this phone for two years, and really do want to spend an obscene amount for my phone. My Nexus S was $29 last year, lol.

Where I live, I'm 99% LTE won't be here any time soon, so I'm not conerned about that. I know I have to make the ultimate decision, but any opinions would be great.

My first post, but long time lurker for years.

Wizard

I am glad you are enjoying your new phone!

Journeyman

I got the iPhone. Loving it so far. Thanks for your opinions.

Wizard

I agree with BASLER23, the iPhone, in my mind, has the superior hardware and software.

Journeyman

I upgrade about every 6 months or less just cause I'm a techy. I've had HTC EVO, Samsung S2, Samsung Epic, and iPhone 4S. And I can tell you without a doubt, Apple has my business hands down. I am going to buy the I5, here shortly and my wife just got rid of her Galaxy S3 to go to an iPhone which shocked the heck out of me cause she ranted how good it was. But she got a hold of mine and loved it even more! My recommendation is go with the iPhone.

Master

Keep an eye on both Amazon Wireless and Best Buy. Both typically have specials every other week where you could potentially get the phone for free or even a $0.01 in some instances.

As mentioned above, both are good phones, just depends on what you want out of it. Android users swear by their Android phones and Apple users swear by their Apple phones. Personally, depending on what phone you came from, you probably can't go wrong with either option.

Journeyman

*I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a phone.

Wizard

Both options are great phones at great prices. Personally, I like the iPhone, for the better camera and screen. The user interface is very simple and easy to use. If you are into customizing your phone, then Samsung Galaxy S2 would be the best bet for you, it also has a bigger screen and expandable storage.

Journeyman

What phone should I get-Opinions please

I currently have a Nexus S 4g that I love, but my mom broke her phone and is not eligible for up an upgrade till next year. My upgrade is in October, so I'm getting a new phone and giving her mine.

I was looking at the SGII E4GT and it is $49.99 at BB. But, the iPhone 4 (8gb) is free at BB (in stock).

I know I'm going to have this phone for two years, and really do want to spend an obscene amount for my phone. My Nexus S was $29 last year, lol.

Where I live, I'm 99% LTE won't be here any time soon, so I'm not conerned about that. I know I have to make the ultimate decision, but any opinions would be great.

My first post, but long time lurker for years.