cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Sprint's best non-smartphone?

Journeyman

I'm a couple months from upgrading my phones, and I'm trying to figure out which non-smartphone will give me the most options. We have a Samsung Rant & LG Lotus right now. We would like something with a larger screen (for better web viewing). We use our Internet access mostly for Facebook, e-mail, and miscellaneous research (sports scores, weather, Wikipedia, imdb, etc.), but I would like a phone that could handle Pandora, too.

I have 5 lines on a 1500-minute Everything Messaging Family plan; two of the lines have a $15 data pack added (the other three lines don't need data). All Smartphones require an Everything Data plan, which would cost me an extra $30 plus $10 per Smartphone. I'm not willing to incur the additiona $50 in charges to upgrade to smartphones.

1 REPLY
Master

You can always visit our online Sprint store to check best available  non-smartphones. Use this URL link http://shop2.sprint.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/SubmitRegionAction?isUpgradePathForCoverage=fal....

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.