cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is sprint coming out with a new (Worldmode) Worldphone for international roaming?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When is sprint coming out with a new (Worldmode) Worldphone for international roaming?

I am a owner of a HTC Touch pro 2 , the last good windows mobile phone before windowsphone which no one wants .

I used my phone in coast rica & cayman islands.

Was going to buy the HTC EVO design 4g but sprint is no longer selling .

Are they going to bring out a new international phone or do i need to go elsewhere?

I heard there will be a new windowsphone 8 but dont know if it is worldphone?

Thanks

Robert Jordan

Lynchburg, VA 

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: When is sprint coming out with a new (Worldmode) Worldphone for international roaming?

The Apple I phone 4s is a cdma and gms capable phone  The Motorola Photon is a world  mode phones as well as the Blackberry Torch

Wizard

Re: When is sprint coming out with a new (Worldmode) Worldphone for international roaming?

Most of the new phones on Sprint are not going to help unless you can afford a huge bill.

But the one mentioned above can help you unless you want an Windows 8 phone.

I have the Photon and it's great, Sprint is not selling it anymore but you can find it on Craigslist for less then $200

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat