cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the new HTC phones at?

Journeyman

Where are the new HTC phones at?

Does anyone know when Sprint is coming out with some new phones, ..besides the new Iphone?..I'm a BIG fan of DRIOD HTC phones, and I am in LOVE with Verizons Driod DNA by HTC.  Where is that phone at?.lol

11 REPLIES 11
GrandMaster

Re: Where are the new HTC phones at?

you mean newer than the HTC EVO LTE? that would be the newest of their line with sprint. there are rumors of some new phones kicking out some time this year..but its still unknown which phones that will be.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Hi lizpal88,

Thanks for posting. I'm with you for the HTC phones, I've had HTC since the Hero (if you can remember that phone). The HTC EVO 4G LTE is the latest HTC phone we have (thanks fireguy_6364). You can view the stats here: http://bit.ly/JtDHZC. Please ensure that you have a working email listed on your sprint.com profile. This way we can update you with news and promos of new devices as they become available. You can also check our newsroom: http://bit.ly/9UG9EA.

Thanks!

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

There isn't anything officially announced as the others have mentioned, but HTC is supposedly working on their flagship phone for this year, codenamed the M7.  Rumors say that HTC should be releasing it on all 4 major carriers in the US (including Sprint) during Q1 of this year.  http://androidandme.com/2013/01/smartphones-2/new-htc-m7-details-debunk-a-few-rumors-sheds-light-on-...

I will likely upgrade when it comes out.

GrandMaster

*patiently awaits s4gru to get some specs on this new phone* lol

main thing im waiting on is a phone capable of usin both the 1900 and 800 mHz LTE..i want to pre future proof myself for the hopefully soon to come LTE in both spectrums 

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

I haven't heard any rumors of a phone with that capability yet, so could still be a while.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

with the NV there will be the ability to upgrade the towers quickly to use the 800mHz LTE band..i dont see it being to far off with the phones that can actually use this once its up and going on the towers. naturally this is a guess though so you never know either way.

GrandMaster

fingers crossed though..this is what i have been holding out on lol

Master

Yeah, I would definitely be looking for that on my next phone if it became available.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

The Sprint store has large posters advertising the DNA yet it is nowhere to be found at Sprint.  What's with that?  Are they trying to get us to switch to Verizon?

Master

ckatims wrote:

The Sprint store has large posters advertising the DNA yet it is nowhere to be found at Sprint.  What's with that?  Are they trying to get us to switch to Verizon?

A Sprint-only store would not have an HTC Droid DNA poster, I can guarantee that. Where is that store located? That store most likely sells more than just Sprint devices.

There is a retail store planogram ocurring tomorrow with new launches, etc. However, the only new phones launching are the Sprint As You Go prepaid devices.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wonder what new phones are coming too sprint beside windows phones

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat