cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which phone is better as a NON-SMARTPHONE, the Samsung Trender or the LG Rumor Touch?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Which phone is better as a NON-SMARTPHONE, the Samsung Trender or the LG Rumor Touch?

I started out with the LG Rumor Touch and instantly had text messaging problems like alot of other people have so I returned it after getting it fixed twice, and got the Samsung Trender, now my Trender freezes alot and restarts itself and it's very annoying. I had them do a factory reset on my Trender once and it worked for like maybe a week then started freezing again.  I'm debating on if I should have Sprint give me another Trender or go back to the Rumor Touch?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

livelaughlove0087, both are great phones depending on what you are looking for in features. I would suggest taking your device into a service center to have it diagnosed for repair or replacement. You can also see the phone reviews by others users who have the device to see what they are saying about it here online. If you decide to take yours into the store to be looked at, you can locate the nearest repair center to you here http://sprintstorelocator.com/

Highlighted

Go back to the Rumor Touch. I had one before I upgraded and didn't have any problems but I have read that there have been many issues. I can't comment on the Trender but it seem it is a bigger issue than the Touch.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Sprint Rumor Touch suddenly started freezing and doing crazy things.  I have not been able to use it  The main problem seems to be the screen.  It won't bring up anything, the sliders won't slide and I cannot make or receive calls.  I should have known when I was told that Sprint does not provide insurance for this product.  Live and learn.

Highlighted
Journeyman

my wife has the rumor touch and loves it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Which phone is better as a NON-SMARTPHONE, the Samsung Trender or the LG Rumor Touch?

I have a rumor touch and I've dropped it, stepped on it, and landed on it and it still runs fine. The radios samsung uses suck.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat