cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which phone to get? iPhone or another Android?

Journeyman

Here's the deal.  I'm a new Sprint customer, using a Nexus S.  I'm not happy with the phone.  It feels cheap build quality wise and I have some reception issues with it.

I'm going to replace it with either an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or a Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch.  Which should I go with?  I can't decide!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Master

It depends on how you use your device and the priority you put on things. If you have the Nexus S and like a lot of control you may be happier staying with Android. If you do go iPhone I recommend the 4S simply due to the fact that I always buy the fastest most up to date device and the period of time it will be used makes me want to go with the top of the line offering. The device operation also has to be considered so in 30 days their will be more evaluations and individual performance will be more defined.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Neither.  WP7 try one, with sprint if you dont like it return it,but I bet you wont return it

Journeyman

Currenlty Im available for an upgrade and Im trying to wait on the next pure google device. The iphone for me is not revamped enough for me to purchase, and I also like the freedomof android. I was really considering a Iphone...but its pretty much a given that the Iphone 5 will be here next year and id be pissed if i upgrade now.

Journeyman

Humbold has got the right idea here.

Try WP7. I will almost guarantee that you fall in love with it. Most people do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is the WP 7?

Wizard

WP7 is the Windows phone.  Stick with Android if you get 4G in your area.  For some reason 3G seems to be very slow on Sprint (based on all the complaints floating around the net) in some parts of the country. 

Cheers,

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat