cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has received the Jelly Bean goodness update so far (stock)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Who has received the Jelly Bean goodness update so far (stock)

I received an update last night but my phones battery was to low once charged the update was no longer available battery pull reboot nothing brings it back.

Further more I would like to know if anybody has been updated I know that they push them slowly but some people by now should have something!!!

I have noticed that sprint updated there full site under shopping for phones to show that the gnex is 4.1 jelly bean or ice cream but not yet there mobile site

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah I'm not sure why it that this last time. I have always used it and never had any problems but thankfully I found Odin. Now go get that JB goodness

Highlighted

lamarnexus wrote:

Yes I was rooted then used wug's toolkit to unroot and back to 4.0.4

You must have installed the FD02 update somehow without installing the modems for it (baseband is FC12 instead of FD02). If you still had CWM or TWRP you would just have to download the modem zip file for FD02 and run it from the recovery and then download the update.zip files for FG01 and FH05 and apply those from recovery and you'd be good and not loose anything.

At this point though, the link JLG058 posted would probably be a lot easier as it has fewer steps and is simpler. If you use the FH05 files instead of whatever he uses in the video, you will be on the stock Jelly Bean release when you are done.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Nexus S 4G and I still haven't received it. I have done every trick on this board and still nothing. I am beginning to think that the stop/start of the framework only works to help communicate to the google servers but it won't work if google hasn't released it to your specific handset.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's probably correct SUPERTBONE.  If it isn't ready for release on the servers it isn't going to happen. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanx to all who replied I am now on the officcial jellybean update...the odin link works great..once again thanx to all..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Welcome. Its good to be jellin lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cool deal, Thanks posters for jumping in and getting it done. Kudos!

Highlighted
Journeyman

This worked for me! I was starting to get really upset at the fact that it was taking so long to get the update. I was going to manually install the 4.1 update but now I don't need to. SWEET!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Which device do you have Draco93?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the Galaxy Nexus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Now I just have to Root my phone again but that should be too hard if I remember correctly

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi I have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and I've been waiting for the update Jelly Bean. Still I have not got it yet? I live in Chicago and Idk when I will get it? Do anybody know please let me know!?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat