cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has received the Jelly Bean goodness update so far (stock)

Journeyman

Re: Who has received the Jelly Bean goodness update so far (stock)

I live in LA and I have the Nexus S 4G. I received the OTA update this evening! It's awesome. I already notice the butter smooth difference. Be patient everyone, it's coming soon! It's a slow rollout I guess.

Journeyman

Try going into settings then apps go to Google framework hit force stop (do not disable)and clear cache back out to settings again go to about phone system upgrades and check upgrade. (Yes it will say 1969 last check) it should give u 173mb android JB UPDATE. If not repeat process again sometims takes 3 or more times to actually get it but will work. My galaxy nexus update was pushed through on day 1 my bro decided to hit wait till later and the next day had to repeat above process nearly 10x to get it. Mmmmm I LOVE JELLY BEANS JUST THROW AWAY THE APPLE 1s they taste like poo

Sprint Employee

I've updated one of our test phones here, with same results. Clear data, then check for update.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Screenshot_2012-09-11-17-02-40.png

im eating jelly beans right now and i love em

Sprint Employee

It's truly fantastic how quickly this update was put together, and rolled out.

Journeyman

RC1024 wrote:

It's truly fantastic how quickly this update was put together, and rolled out.

Well, quickly when compared to the other CDMA carrier, certainly.  Kudos to Sprint for beating Verizon to the punch though.     I'd say this is the best update that I've ever received as a Sprint customer.  Jelly Bean is indeed fluid and smooth, and sitting on the gorgeous Nexus screen it is sweet indeed.  Plus I've seen no bugs and everything appears to be working normal.  Nice job Google and Sprint.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

I agree that it's smooth, and everything that a Nexus should be.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat