ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are we in the dark on the Coolest androids ie..HTC DNA???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why are we in the dark on the Coolest androids ie..HTC DNA???

I like sprint, but I'm tired of feeling left behind, like I gotta watch everbody get in the game first!  I see all the coolest stuff out there, but "Where's our goodie bag?"

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: Why are we in the dark on the Coolest androids ie..HTC DNA???

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is wait and keep an eye on leaks. You'll probably see news about it somewhere else before you see it here.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

Did you happen to notice the Note II? Sprint got it to market before the rest, and it's an awesome (although humongous) phone. Does that make you feel any better? I almost bought one last week. I saw the commercial with Lebron James, and the phone looked pretty good on TV. I didn't realize that Lebron's hand is the size of a garbage can lid, and when I held the Note II in my normal-human-sized hand it made me look like a little kid playing with his dad's phone. Got an S III instead. Love it.

Wizard

Strate109

Thank you for your comments, and concerns. There is no word on us getting the HTC DNA, but we do have many comparable devices. 

*Samantha

Social care

Journeyman

Acctually no you dont i have the closest thing to the htc Dna we at sprint can get the htc evo lte and it runs Ics not jelly bean as the dna has out the box. Also the htc dna is quad-core the evo lte is dual-core.....htc and samsung are totally different beasts and those who like either of the htc phone dna/evo lte devices are prolly htc software fans and trust me once you own an htc other overlays are lame. Dont get me wrong after im out of my contract with the evo lte i will never buy another htc product. Although i love there software there lack of support of the htc lte is just insane. Considering the evo line put them on the map. And the fact when you call them and ask why say the evo lte hasnt recieved jelly bean there response is and i quote: " at this time we can not.confirm any such update headed to this device". So no I-am-sam you devices are not compareable. 10 to 1 the Dna gets key lime pie before the evo lte gets jelly bean lol ( hopefully i blowing this up) but prolly fact. Add to that the fact sprint is the last to recieve htc updates is even less appealing to purchase there devices from sprint. My advice Dont purchase any htc anything from sprint. Not any of this is on sprint tho most ppl think the carrier sends out updates but thats more fiction than fact. Also just to add the htc evo lte the "comparable" device is not only not comparable, its got the weakest antenna the hotfix helped but still not very good although i dont have lte for my "lte" phone which is a good portion of the problem. My advice if you like dont wanna switch carriers get the new optimus g, sg3, or the note 2 but def avoid htc ive own the hero, 4 evo4gs, evo 3d, and 2 evo ltes and they all sucked getting updates where cool but out dated a month after hitting the shelf and eexcept for the software generally where crap. But hey thats just my 2cent just thought i would warn ya buying an htc from sprint is like buying a pinto expecting ferarri performance.

GrandMaster

this is actually the first i have heard of the DNA..is this by chance currently a european released phone or is it here in the states?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

HTC DNA here in the states exclusively @ Verizon far as for now.  I haven't checked lately, it may be available with other networks??? I sooo want that phone, it's perfect for me.  HTC phones are sturdy while having all the nessecary perks!  I'm cool with Sprint, plus my whole family is with Sprint making it very difficult to switch smh... I'm gonna hold out I guess and see what Sprint do in the next few months.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat