cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does no one in Spokane have the galaxy note 2?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why does no one in Spokane have the galaxy note 2?

I've been calling every sprint store and third party vendor since oct 25 2012. Not one store has any in stock, an they are all getting shipments of 1 or 2 and those are all accounted for. Not to mention that they are all the marble white model, I need the titanium gray. I also plan on doing the buy back in store to apply the amount towards the phone at point if sale; doing it online defeats that purpose. No one is able to order a phone to the store in gray and I can come pick it up unless I buy it without the buyback program. Is there anyway to secure the gray galaxy note 2, at a store, while doing the buyback for instant credit, without having to call everyday or make a $50 deposit at one store and hope that's the first store to get the note 2 in stock? I wish I could special order one to the store, with a $50 deposit, and trade in my 4s for the new one at that time. Is there anyway of this? I don't want to drop 50 bucks and find out the other store gets the gray in stock first. Anyone have any idea why or having any problems with availability in store? I'm in Spokane wa. I was told samsung delayed shipping for some reason and gray is in back order. I am on a family plan as well not in my name so don't want account credit a month later and not willing to sell on ebay and hope someone buys it soon. Anyways thanks for your insight.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Why does no one in Spokane have the galaxy note 2?

Have the account holder order online if you cannot get it in a store.

Journeyman

I am able to do that, yes. But I am doing the buyback program with my current phone iPhone 4S, so by doing it online, it applies a credit of $211 to the account with a total of 5 people on it. It will just end up paying everyone's bill, one of whom lives in Florida. That's the only issue is I want to do this at point of sale to get an instant rebate out of my costs. There is not a way to do it unless they get the gray phone in stock at a store. They can't ship unless I buy it outright. Sad day.

Journeyman

Just wanted to say thank you the the managers at the northtown sprint store by a wireless in Spokane for all of thier help. They called me back when they had the gray in stock and made sure to put me down for it and keep me updated. Thanks u guys for everything the most helpful out of everyone I spoke with.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat