cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is ATT getting all the cool phones?

Journeyman

Why is ATT getting all the cool phones?

OK Sprint Why Is Att Getting all the cool phones. I am rocking an Evo 4G and I'm ReADy to Get A New phone but WhEn I look at Your InvENtory All I see Is old phones. You have force me To Start Looking else where. Any Updates?

20 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Why is ATT getting all the cool phones?

The Galaxy Nexus was just announced recently which will be LTE capable, if you're looking for something sooner the Samsung Galaxy S2 and iPhone 4s are both great phones. I think overall with our aggressive rollout of LTE you will see more hot devices this summer.

Click here to see the latest news on our Network Vision updates!

Journeyman

IT Sounds like LTE Is going to Be great. I AM Not An Apple fan hand ThE Samsung Phone Its OK But I guess I WilL wait Until the New line Up Of phones. Thanks for the info

Journeyman

ATT getting all the cool phones like the Nokia Lumina 800, HTC TItan II... etc. Yeah, no windows phone love from sprint. Still waiting for the vanishing keyboard fix on my arrive.

Journeyman

I really wish they would at least push that update out to those of us with the Arrive, even if they aren't going to support WP in the future!

Journeyman

yeah is true The Galaxy Nexus was just announced but take so long time wiating lte conection come on forget it and release that phone rigth now beacuse new phone quardcore is coming next month htc one x for att  samsung galaxy s3 for t mobile and sprint ????? what 

Journeyman

not only att, verizon has good choices too: galaxy nexus, droid razr maxx (perfect battery life), droid 4, htc rezound and more

Wizard

The word is form Dan Hesse, there should be 15 new LTE phones this year.  There have been no new phones due to the change from Wi-Max to LTE.  The Sprint LTE service is not just LTE it is Network Vision.  You need to read about it.  Sprint service is going to be different from Verizon or AT&T.  There is new equipment required inside the phone that allows mid-transmission handoffs, from what I understand.

Wizard

Good point, Doc. That Network Vision thing looks really cool. If there are 15 LTE devices coming this year, then the choices are going to go through the roof! Any idea if there are some Windows Phones on that list? Have to be, don't you think?

Journeyman

I wouldn't be surprised of half of the 15 devices are actually phones. We have the One X coming tomorrow though, which is shaping out to be one of the best phones ever made.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.