cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish i had an s3

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wish i had an s3

ok...i ordered my galaxy s3 on friday after seeing they were only $49. I have been a faithful customer with verizon for about 11 years and thought that i would switch to sprint after seeing what kind of deal they had going on. I understand they are backordered (i dont like it, but i understand). but why cant they be honest about whats going on and stop telling people its still only going to take 2-5 business days till they arrive. Tomorrow will be 4 business days and my order status continues to read the same as the day i ordered it.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Wish i had an s3

Hello wheres, thanks for reaching out to us.

I know it's a bit frustrating with the backorders of the S3. I want to thank you for giving us a chance to be your service provider. The order tracking system may continue to reflect a timeframe that doesn't match the extreme demand of this phone. Please continue to be patient; we're shipping out the S3s to our customers as soon as they become available.

Thanks again,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

The Galaxy S III is worth the wait!   Hang in there.

Journeyman

Im a new customer also.... Im leaving at&t since my contract is ove0 this month and purchased the S3 on friday for $49.99... I have yet to get a confirmation number or tracking number and my credit card says pending $1.00 from Sprint. I have talked to customer service for 4 hours and spoke to 3 different people. Hung up on twice... No help at all..  Im thinking this was a very big mistake to switch over..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat