cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a plee to sprint, please offer asus products

Journeyman

a plee to sprint, please offer asus products

dear sprint,

I came you when you offered a new highly innovative product that was leaps and bounds above the competition, the palm pre. I still use this device today but I have to admit I've been looking around for the next good thing, somethign that will last me a few years like my little palm here. I know you have the iphone which holds no interest to me, it is great that you offer it for those that like that sort of thing, the samsung Galaxy S II is nice, but i just don't see it as innovative or different. I'm going to be honest here I need somethign new and have been sitting on this upgrade waiting for something. I think I found it in the ASUS, thier latest offering such as the soon to be released padfone really appeal to me, I'd coming from a computer background I know asus make extrmely high quality products, honestly some of the besty quality circuit boards money can buy. get asus and you'd probably win the tech savy crowd.

just a thought, please consider this; asus's innovation will get you customers if you can lock in a deal to get thier products stateside

~Smiley

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: a plee to sprint, please offer asus products

Thanks for your feedback! I'm personally a fan of Asus as well, I've owned several Asus computer components before. The Padfone does look really nice. I'm really anxious to see how their mobile lineup does.

Click here to see the latest news on our Network Vision updates!

Sprint Product Ambassador

I like my EEEPC, although I killed the battery after just 2 years.  Sigh.  I'd love to get an Ultrabook with integrated Sprint service if we offered one.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I bought a Transformer Tablet August 2011 and I was so impressed I returned in November 2011 to purchase an i7 Laptop for a killer deal! I love ASUS PRODUCTS! I just came across the padfone information....WOW! WOW! WOW! Then I realized that ASUS makes mobile devices! SPRINT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start providing ASUS PRODUCTS! I have some HTC JUNK now, and I refuse to buy into the Apple frenzy b/c I am not at all impressed with their products!

Wizard

TxVirtuousQueen,

I too own an ASUS Transformer (got it for Christmas) and was nearly moved to tears. I love it! You will never see me without it even at the grocery store. It is a practical device and great for organizing my home and kids schedules. I think this would be a great addition to our line up and we do appreciate the feedback our customers give about other products.

Markie_B

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat