cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate texts

Journeyman

duplicate texts

Hello,

I have an HTC Touch Pro 2.  I keep getting duplicate texts sent to me.  Many times over and over.  The same ones.  The sender is not goofing on me and resending.  time stamp does not change over the past few days.

Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: duplicate texts

Do you by chance have an airave access point? If so there is a known outage for this that we are working on getting resolved. No ETR at this time.

Ray

Journeyman

duplicate texts

Yes I do have tha Airave!   Thanks for the update!

Highlighted
Journeyman

duplicate texts

a what again? i have the same problem but I do not know what is an airave. I thought the problem was the sender's phone and not me.

Journeyman

duplicate texts

Airave is sprints network expander giving you bars in your house if you have poor coverage.  I still have the problem.  20-30 texts over and over while I am in the Airave coverage...

Journeyman

duplicate texts

i have the same issue with my airave device but is doesnt just send dups while in the airave coverage it is all over DFW, TX

Wizard

duplicate texts

blazerboy567,JoeSprecher and 2051385 Just wanted to let you know we are still on resolving the issue. Sorry of the inconvenience.

Journeyman

duplicate texts

I am having the same issue right now. I can send exts but i can't receieve any.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat