cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot password for email account

Highlighted
Journeyman

forgot password for email account

recently got the samsung III S.  had a blacberry bold which i purchase a little over 2 years ago.  I had my work email set up to work on the blackberry.  I cant remember the password to transfer the email over to the samsung.  sprint tech support says I am SOL and there is nothing they can do.  Certainly I am not the first person to have this happen to......anyone have experience with this?  any options?  the email is thru microsoft outlook.  i am not a computer guy so i dont know any tricks or secrets to get this type of information.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Was Microsoft Outlook configured to access an Exchange Server? If so, you can contact your admin who can reset your password. Mail on an exchange server is stored on the server not the phone, so when you get your new password and configure your SGIII, it will show the mail available to you in your Work Inbox.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

i'll see if that works.

thanks for the suggestion.

Highlighted
Master

NP, let us know what happens.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat