cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with early upgrade

Journeyman

help with early upgrade

I have an HTC EVO 4G shift and I'm due for an upgrade on may 1st of this year. I was told that I am eligible for an early upgrade and the fee would be 50 dollars. And I was told that the 50 dollars would get added to the phone bill but then someone said I would have to pay the 50 dollars upfront. So I asked for more information and they said if I were to do the early upgrade I would be able to get a new phone from only the store and not online but then someone else said I would just have to contact the store and they would change the upgrade date in the computer and then I would be able to order a new phone online. I'm extremely confused. I keep getting different answers. Can someone please give some more information? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Samantha

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: help with early upgrade

Hi smgvcf22709, thanks for reaching out to us. We can take a look at your account for you in order to get the correct information.

At your convenience, please email us at sprintcares@sprint.com. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), your Sprint Community name, and a link to this posting thread. We can communicate with you directly in an effort to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat