cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i'm not sure what to do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i'm not sure what to do.

i decided on the evo 4g lte as my next phone.but i have a few questions first. i am eligible for an upgrade. online the prices is $99.99.(but then it says if you look closely 50 dollars is taken away "via reward card" if you don't have a reward card does that mean the price will go up? and second, does anybody know how much that same phone is IN stores. because i can't decide which is better. to buy online, or buy in the store itself. please respond as soon as possible! thank you

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: i'm not sure what to do.

Upgrading can be so exciting! Today, the Evo 4G LTE is 149.99 with 2yr service agreement. When you purchase this phone, you will receive a mail-in rebate form to fill out and send to us to redeem a 50.00 rebate. This 50.00 rebate will be mailed to you in 6-8 weeks in the form of a reward card. After you've received the mail-in rebate of 50.00, the final cost of the phone is 99.99.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat