cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i took my phone in to the store and they did a master reset and still having problems nothing has changed

Journeyman

i took my phone in to the store and they did a master reset and still having problems nothing has changed

i took my phone in they did a master reset and it still doing the samething

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: i took my phone in to the store and they did a master reset and still having problems nothing has changed

Hi OurberryPatch,

Thanks for your Community Post. I understand that you've taken your device into a Sprint store and a master reset was completed however the issues are still ongoing. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this issue may be causing you. To look into this further, may you please advise what type of issues you are experiencing with your device, and your device model?

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: i took my phone in to the store and they did a master reset and still having problems nothing has changed

as long as your phone isn't a refurbished device, and you've had it less than a year, the store should be able to assist with the manufacturer warranty in getting it replaced if your phone is still having issues.

GrandMaster

as yahkie pointed out it helps to know what the phone is actually doing for anyone in here to trouble shoot it...along with knowing which phone you have

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat