cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Galaxy S3 (3D design comparison)

Wizard

iPhone 5 Galaxy S3 (3D design comparison)

iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3  design comparison.  What do you think?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: iPhone 5 Galaxy S3 (3D design comparison)

I hope Apple does not change the actual weight of the phone, I like the feel of it. These "thinner", "sleeker" phones feel poorly made to me.

Highlighted
Master

Wow, when you see a side by side comparisson of the two phones, it's easy to understand why Apple is so pissed off. The Samsung looks just like it. I thought I was looking at the same phone displayed twice. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

They are very similar, but I see more similarities with the software/icons.

Master

I was being sarcastic. 

As for icons, icons are icons, no differnet then what you would see on a computer when viewed in Icon View.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat