cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Galaxy S3 (3D design comparison)

Wizard

iPhone 5 Galaxy S3 (3D design comparison)

iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3  design comparison.  What do you think?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: iPhone 5 Galaxy S3 (3D design comparison)

I hope Apple does not change the actual weight of the phone, I like the feel of it. These "thinner", "sleeker" phones feel poorly made to me.

Master

Wow, when you see a side by side comparisson of the two phones, it's easy to understand why Apple is so pissed off. The Samsung looks just like it. I thought I was looking at the same phone displayed twice. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

They are very similar, but I see more similarities with the software/icons.

Master

I was being sarcastic. 

As for icons, icons are icons, no differnet then what you would see on a computer when viewed in Icon View.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat