cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5,Galaxy S3, Evo4G LTE users, please post a snapshot of your speed in Mbps.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: iPhone 5,Galaxy S3, Evo4G LTE users, please post a snapshot of your speed in Mbps.

probably because sprint is trying to pull of this upgrade in just over 2 years...it took roughly 4 for V and ATT..

tennis-freak wrote:

Just to be clear I have tested my 4G LTE in multiple locations all over Fort Worth, Keller, Grapevine, Southlake.

The closest to a tower I have run a test would be about 200 feet.

Only once have I ever gotten over 10Mbps and I immediately retested to see it again (I was in shock) and the speeds were down below 2Mbps the next time.

I dont know what is going on.  Why were Verizon and ATT able to deploy and have great speeds from the get go but Sprint cannot??? Why is everything so difficult for Sprint?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5,Galaxy S3, Evo4G LTE users, please post a snapshot of your speed in Mbps.

GOOD BYE GUYS

i have recently gotten off the phone with sprint and i have canceled my service

VERIZON LTE HERE I COME

BYE

Journeyman

Good luck with that.

Wizard

The Premium Data add-on is a way for Sprint to continue to provide smartphone users the value of unlimited data on the Sprint network while still giving them the data experience customers have come to expect. As we all know, a smartphone gobbles data just like your home computer. Bandwidth costs money and Sprint has to recoup that money. Once Network vision is fully implemented you will be able feed your device all the data it can eat.

Master

Bingo. DING DING DING.

Here's a cupie doll.

cupie-doll.jpg

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

OT, heres mine just a few minutes ago.

8029821584_b9bc7a8a7c.jpg

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

i got the highest 3G speeds i have seen in a LONG time on my way home..900kbps up with a 433kbps down...its been a long time since i have seen the download speeds higher than the upload speeds lol..backhaul and speed upgrades for the win..now if they can only start working on the ones closer to my work lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Yeah, I'm just glad they finally started doing work in Ca. towards Network Vision.

--

GrandMaster

yah you guys down south are getting it...up north here noooooot so much lol..most we can look foreward to is possible backhaul upgrades lol...sacramento might be getting something going on there...but nothing rumored so far..san fran is getting NV upgrades..so i guess THAT could be considered northern cali

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.