cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just ported number from another carrier

Highlighted
Journeyman

just ported number from another carrier

how do i get my new number with sprint to show up? i have turned off phone and took out battery,it is not updating. I was told i have to reset my device through sprint but i dont see that option. ihave the lg viper phone

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: just ported number from another carrier

Call CS and ask if the porting is actually done, when I ported a number from ATT, they told me they did but somehow it was not done. I had to call they and they finished it over the phone for me. They did ask for me to have the phone off for about 2 hrs.

And just to make sure, it is a Sprint version of the Viper, and they did update the settings in the phone!

Also if you have an Airave, do not try to activate the phone while in Airave range, it will need to be connected to the actual Sprint towers.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat