cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving sprint

Journeyman

leaving sprint

Sprint has to be the worst phone provider.  They scam you into phones then say you cannot lower your package because they gave you a free phone that doenst allow that! REDICULOUS!! They can keep the phone and the contract. 

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: leaving sprint

I'm assuming you got a Smart Phone and are now no longer wanting the monthly fee? What made you decide on a Smart Phone to begin with? There must have been some driving force. Or was it simply because that was the free phone they were offering at the time? Can I ask which phone you got?

Not that it matters, but in the last Customer Satisfaction Index, Sprint "once again emerged in the number one spot among major wireless carriers for customer satisfaction". So if your not feeling it with Sprint, imagine it somewhere else.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

I am sorry you are having an issue with plans.  Some of our phones like Smart Phones have to be on a data Plan.  The lowest cost Plan would be 79.99 for 450 min and unlimited data and text as well as anytime any mobile.    What Plan would you like to be on and what phone do you have?   You can switch the plan you are on at anytime as long as the plan supports the phone that is on the account.  If you want to go to an non data plan you would have to change the device to a feature phone.

Wizard

just get a dumbphone and then change plans to something as low as $29.99.  You can get a flip or messaging phone for 10 bucks. no big deal.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat