Did you mean: 

my screen to my phone is cracked

Journeyman

my screen is cracked and i cant view my picture mail what can i do

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Sorry to hear that your phone screen is cracked. You may view your picture mail on pictures.sprintpcs.com just log in with your phone number and password. If you do not know the password, you can request to have it sent to your phone. But if the screen is cracked you may not be able to retrieve it. Hopefully you know the password and can access it online. Or that the screen is not to cracked to were you can view the password to gain access to the picture mail. Good Luck

PinkElmo

Journeyman

no i cant see nottin on my screen so i guess its a no go can i call sprint and ask them what it is

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: my screen to my phone is cracked

Unfortunately we do not have access to see the password it only gives us the option to send it to the phone, like the web page would do. . Once you repair or replace the phone you may recover the password thru the webpage and your picturemail information will be there to view. It saves your picture messages for 60days from the day it was sent or received. 

PinkElmo

Master

Re: my screen to my phone is cracked

If you set up a Google Voice account and associate it with your Sprint number you can view your text messages online on your google voice account page.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/announcements/blog/2011/05/04/google-voice-int...

Journeyman

and how do u do that

Journeyman

That may be true, but the original issue was for the Picture Mail. Unfortunately, you may have to go through a roundabout way, just to get your pictures. But to be honest, the best way would be through the Sprint Picture Mail website.

Master

Nwireman, My suggestion was to use google voice to receive the text they need to retrieve their password so they can access their picmail account page, That's the oly way they would be able to get it at this point.

Gingerbman, Follow the instructions on the link I posted to set it up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat