Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help

Journeyman

need help

I am looking to upgrade my phone, and I'm looking at an Evo Design or I Phone 4S. Any clues on which is better?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

need help

Hello baboy216, it depends on what you're after, the Evo Design is an android phone with 4G, which will have a greater variety of free apps, faster data speeds while connected to 4G, and you will likely see more software updates. The Apple Iphone on the otherhand has better battery life, more refined design in appearance inside & out, A carefully thought out Jack of all trades & and master of all.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

need help

btw the iphone doesn't have 4g...that is if youre in a 4g area i would pick an android phone, androids compatible with more things and seems to be more user friendly, outside of that its a choice of preference, do you want a glass iphone that will break if you drop it and shatter, which apple will have you pay to fix even if you have their insurance (applecare), or would you rather have an android phone that isnt made of glass so it doesnt shatter, either way, 14 day return policy, try it out, take it back if u dont like it.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat