cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to restore contacts in Samsung Nexus S 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

need to restore contacts in Samsung Nexus S 4G

Last night, my contacts were all lost in my Samsung Nexus S except for the two family members on the Sprint plan with me. Please dont' tell me to sync--I've already tried that, and just got a lot of old contacts that I haven't cleared out of Gmail and Yahoo!. I actually stored most of my contacts right in the phone. Rats! this is very annoying and I will never get back a few of my recent contacts, I am sure because I hate social media. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

exasperated512-

Thanks so much for reaching out to us for assistance and my apologies for having to restore all of your contacts! I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating!

You stated that you already synced your device to Gmail and Yahoo. Did you by chance backup your contacts to your computer at some point? That would be the only alternative that comes to mind.

Let me know,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

If they were stored in the Phones address book rather then Google Address book, then they are most likely gone. Unless of course at some point you exported them to the SD Card. But it doesn't sound like you may have.

Can you grab those missing contacts from a previous message or call?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat