cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no incoming texts!

Highlighted
Journeyman

no incoming texts!

I can only receive texts when I'm on a call..I've tried everything.  My 4G icon is only there when WiFi is off otherwise the icon goes away.  I've checked for all the upgrades, restarted the phone, left it off for a few minutes, checked in with sprint zone, etc...any help???

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: no incoming texts!

kmeens22

Thanks for your post.

We are currently working on some repairs to the text messaging system that may be causing your issue. I would be happy to verify you are effected by this situation that should be resolved soon.

Are all your incoming text messages not being receive (aside from those that come trough while you're on a call)? Did this start just yesterday? What zip code are you in?

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

Hey Chris_ra,

I am also having the same issue with incoming texts only being received when I make an outbound call. My zip code is 28217....is this issue going to last long?

Wizard

If this issue is related to outage I am aware of it shouldn't be a long-time issue. Give me a few and I'll check out your area and see if I can find what is going on.

When did this start?

Thank you,

Chris

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat