Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speaker noise

Highlighted
Journeyman

speaker noise

Is anyone experiencing speaker noise when talking on the phone?   I bought the LG optimus g and on some calls i hear a noise coming from the speaker, like a vibration.  Feels like it's a hardware issue but only happens on some calls. Anyone else?  I have two weeks to return this so i want to make sure. Thanks.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: speaker noise

STEVENYC71,

Thank you for your post and I do apologize for the issues that you are experiencing. i would recommend having the device looked at by a service tech at a repair center incase it is hardware damage so that it will not cause other damage to other parts of the device or incase it is the motherboard causing the problem. Do you know if the issue is at certain locations or just random?

Markie_B

Social Care Support

Monday, Thursday,

Friday and Saturday

7am - 12 noon Central

Highlighted
Journeyman

it happens in random locations it's not location specific

Highlighted
Wizard

STEVENYC71,

Are these calls from other mobile numbers or landlines? I would be happy to look up a corporate location for you.

Markie_B

Social Care Support

Monday, Thursday,

Friday and Saturday

7am - 12 noon Central

Highlighted
Journeyman

I went to a corporate store a repair store and they both could not replicate it. Both said I need to go to the store where I purchased it. Went there same thing. Could not replicate it. The nexus 4 forums are filled with this complaint. These phones are almost identical in their hardware. I'm in 11229.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat