cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will we get the gs4?

Highlighted
Journeyman

when will we get the gs4?

For the people who Pre-ordered the gs4 on 04/18/13. Are we getting it on april 25th? or on saturday. ive heard that we might get on the 25th but i am not sure.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Journeyman

I Hope it's the 25th

Highlighted
Journeyman

i hope so too, but since the tracking numbers arent even getting here i think we will be getting on the 27th -.-
whats the point of pre-order if we couldve gotten at the sprint store on the 27th....

=

Highlighted
Journeyman

AFter some diggin Into past threads regarding preorders, I found that if u go to ups and go to tracking and enter your sprint account number in the track by reference box, you should get tracking info. I tried but nothing has come up....yet. Hoping something comes up today

Highlighted
Journeyman

I really hope so too... i was so hoping on getting the phone on the 25th

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just finish talking a rep and he said that pre-orders are not affected by the shortage. So we should be getting our phones either tomorrow or Saturday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i hope its tomorrow before i go to work so i can mess with it a bit

Highlighted
Journeyman

From what I've read about the GS3 pre-order process, it sounds like some people who pre-ordered the gs3 early enough on the first day they could got their phones on friday, but did not get a tracking number until midnight on thursday. Others got theirs on Saturday. Looks like its probably going to be shipped by UPS and can be delivered on Saturday. Saturday at the latest for those of us who pre ordered the gs4 on the 18th, but man I hope it shows up tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

that's really useful  to know, thanks.
yea i pre-ordered it right after the clock hit 12:00 so i am assuming that i should get it by tomorrow then. I really hope i have it by friday

Highlighted
Journeyman

I finally got my tracking number!

Highlighted
Journeyman

When is yours being delivered?

Highlighted
Journeyman

already been shipped, should be here by tomorrow

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat