cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

would i be able to upgrade my phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

would i be able to upgrade my phone?

I am looking into buying a new phone. I have the HTC EVO4g and I've been eyeing the iPhone 4s and the HTC EVO 3D.

What I am wondering is if I would be able to purchase a new phone even though I am not eligible to upgrade until July 2013..my friend just got a new phone and did an early upgrade and it cost her $80 for it and plus the phone. Would I be able to do that and renew my contract?

Also can anyone tell me about these phones? That would be nice to know what everyone's opinions are about them (:

Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: would i be able to upgrade my phone?

Or should I wait until Sprint gets newer phones? Has anyone heard of sprint getting any new smartphones anytime soon?

Highlighted
Wizard

The Galaxy Nexus with 4G LTE is coming to Sprint some time in 2012. Sorry I can't be more specific about the date, otherwise it would be a guess. You can Google it for more info.

Highlighted

if i were you, i'll wait for newer phones if you're not having problems with the evo 4g.  😃

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks!

Well I really like my evo, but I've been having issues for the past several months. and I am kindof getting bored with it 😕

I heard newer phones were coming out in a couple months. So I am going to hold off for a little bit and then go for it.

Is 4g going everywhere? or just in some areas again? Because in michigan the only 4g coverage is in Grand Rapids..and I live in Monroe MI 😕 hmmmm

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat