cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account conversion and setup issues

Journeyman

Account conversion and setup issues

This has been a long, drawn out process and extremely frustrating. I am at the point of taking all my business elsewhere if I can not get an acceptable solution. Since June I have been trying to make changes to my accounts to lower costs and add lines along with upgrading phones and I run into one obstacle after another. I have two SERO accounts with three SERO lines at the moment. I wanted to open a business account as that seemed to be the best way to get better pricing, support, and upgrades. After numerous delays on account of Sprint folks failing to provide timely assistance or not knowing what to do or how to do it, I missed out on multiple promotions and still do not have any changes made. After being with Sprint since 2008, I am at my limit of patience. 

After jumping through hoops trying to find someone helpful enough on the business accounts side of things, I ran into an issue setting upthe business account when they said I could not add a third account under my social security number. After trying numerous ways of finagaleing things I am at a stand still. During this process I became aware of the Advantage Club option which might be the best option for long term savings if someone can help get me squared away. Long story short, initially I wanted to get in on the option where it would end up at $55/35/25 for lines three and up after the first year promotion, unfortunately nobody was able to get it done and now everyone says they can no longer do it. Now I see the option for the Advantage Club plan at $30/line yet I can not get anyone to help me out with making the transition. In the end, I presume the Advantage Club option would save me the most money and need to find someone able to help me with this convoluted situation. Please get me in touch with someone that can help. Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Account conversion and setup issues

I am getting views, unfortunately not any responses or help. My tipping point may be near and I may take all my business to another provider for the time being. Which is truly crazy, because if Sprint would want to get me back they would end up spending far more money to do so since they would lose whatever I would have paid them plus any buyout/switching expenses to another service provider. This is a perfect case example for a poor approach to business and what not to do. 

Journeyman

Is there truly nobody at Sprint that has the ability to work with me to get this all squared away? 

Highlighted
Community Manager

I sent you a private message on Monday with some details. You may have missed it so I publish what I can here:  

I can give you some information and get you in contact with the right agent.  First, it looks like you are trying to use multiple consumer accounts to create a single business account, which is why you are having issues with multiple accounts under your SSN.  Regarding the advantage club, an agent cannot set you up with a SWAC account, in order to get access you need to know a Sprint employee who is willing to sponsor you as their friend or family. This too has a limited number of lines. If you want a business account where you can have multiple lines on a single account, I can get you over to one of our business account reps and they can talk to you about what is available for businesses versus consumer.   I can get an agent to contact you, but they may not be able to tailor a plan to meet your exact needs, but they can work with you to get you the best available options.  If you would like to respond to me in PM I can gather some additional information from you and see if I can get you to the best person to answer your questions.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat