cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWD Questions and answers should be addressed on iConnect.

Journeyman

Re: One up price on Note 3?

699.99/24=29.17 per month.  $42 tax up front.

Journeyman

LOVERACING1988 wrote:

699.99/24=29.17 per month.  $42 tax up front.

Thanks for the quick response!

So basically, 14.17 / month after the 15 discount?

I'm eligible for a 2 year upgrade on the 1st of Oct and I'm trying to determine if it's better to One Up or 2 year renew.

Journeyman

Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. I have been trying to find out if I am eligible to use One Up because I have heard the eligibility requirements are iffy (From other forums) and I don't want to have to drive to the city just to be told that I do not qualify on Friday when the Note 3 is released.

Journeyman

atuarre wrote:

Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. I have been trying to find out if I am eligible to use One Up because I have heard the eligibility requirements are iffy (From other forums) and I don't want to have to drive to the city just to be told that I do not qualify on Friday when the Note 3 is released.

Thanks for the info.

Just text "upgrade" to 1311 and you will receive a reply.

As of today, I'm eligible for either a standard 2 year upgrade or a One Up upgrade.  I'm planning on getting a GS4 for my wife and a Note 3 for myself on Friday morning.  Fortunately, there is a corporate store about 10 minutes from my work.

Highlighted

Matt-Shocker

Thank you for reaching out to us! There is some great info in the thread. So how the One Up program works is you will take the SRP of the device, and divide it by 24. As LOVERACING1988 said, that is 699.99/24 = 29.17. That would be the monthly charge for the device on your bill. Also, keep in mind that the $15 discount for the One Up plan goes to the cost of your plan and not the monthly cost of the phone. So the bill would still show the $29.17 per month for the device. Please let me know if I can help you out with anything else, or clear up any other questions on this.

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks for all the replies.  My local Best Buy price matched Amazon's current sale of $99 plus gave me a $50 gift card that I could use to make the purchase.  I ended up upgrading both phones to the GS4 for $49.99 each and I am using Sprint's buyback program to get $42 for each of my old GS2 phones.  So basically for each line I'm paying $8 for the new phone plus the $36 activation fee.  Too good of a deal to pass up so I'll be skipping the note 3.  Thank you everyone.

Wizard

atuarre,

For a limited time, qualified existing customers that are 12 - 19 months in their current Agreement can give back their current device and participate in Sprint One Up.

Not eligible:

·         Florida and Washington D.C. customers (launch of Sprint One Up is delayed due to licensing)

·         ASL customers

·         SWAC and EWD

·         Feature phones, netbooks, notebooks, MBB, MiFi devices or accessories

·         Prepaid or Sprint As You Go devices

·         Mail-in rebates

·         Instant credits on devices

·         Affiliates

I hope this clears up an confusion you may have had surrounded around the Sprint One Up Program you can also visit www.sprint.com/oneup or feel free to ask me questions.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

T-Mobile just announced that the Note 3, Galaxy S4 and LG G2 can now be had for no money down, how is it that they can give customers a deal like that yet Sprint can't cut their own customers a deal unless they do the one up plan?

Wizard

LOVERACING1988,

No down payment is going on now for a limited time. Your MRC will also be lower and there are no finance fees. Check out www.sprint.com/oneup .

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I know, what I'm saying is you are catering to the one up customers but doing nothing to help out the people who don't want or need to use the one up plan.   What is the MRC?

Wizard

LOVERACING1988,

Let me clear that up for you. The MRC is the monthly recurring cost for the plan, I got abbreviation happy there, sorry. For customer who do not want to take part in the Sprint One Up, there is always the Sprint Buy Back Program, www.sprint.com/buyback that can also be used to help off set the cost of a new device purchase.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

For the millionth time the buyback program is just a gimmick, name one phone that sprint gives more money for than Craigslist or Ebay.  According to you my DROID RAZR Maxx is worth $22, really?  Another person said that the Note 2 is worth $90, for a phone that new and expensive to be worth that is pathetic.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat