cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWD Questions and answers should be addressed on iConnect.

Wizard

Re: One up price on Note 3?

TerrenceDCole,

Thank you for your reply. I understand the benefits and the pleasure of being able to save money. However, I can not say that any of the devices in the Sprint line up would be free or at no cost if to take part in the Sprint One Up Program as that this is an installment plan. What device are you looking at? Would you be interested in selling back you current device or other device you may have around inorder to offset the cost. Check it out at www.sprint.com/buyback . Keep in mind going to a third party dealer such as  Best Buy,  Radio Shack , Sams Club, Target, Walmart, and even Amazon.com were you may find that they are selling the same you wish to have for cheaper. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you, I am here for you.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

TerrenceDCole wrote:

Hello I'm currently due for a one up upgrade or 2 year contract, and I wanted a free phone plus an additional line of service, but the phone I wanted is only advailable free to new sprint customers and that's not fair because I've faithfully been with sprint two years and still have to purchase phones and have perfect payment history

2 years doesn't compare to a 15 year customer...  And even us don't get special deals.

Journeyman

Can I upgrade my device, then add a line for my new contract?

Journeyman

TerrenceDCole wrote:

Can I upgrade my device, then add a line for my new contract?

The contract applies to your line.  If you upgrade your device at the discounted price, you will sign a new contract on that line.  If you add a line, you will sign a contact on the new line.

Wizard

TerrenceDCole,

Matt-Shocker has this correct, when upgrading a current line and or adding a new  line, an agreement is  placed on both. However, you are more than welcome to add a new  line and do an upgrade on an existing line if this  is what you wish. Or did you mean that you want to upgrade your existing line and then use the upgraded device to start a new  line?

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

Matt-Shocker,

Thank you for  your quick and speedy helpful response.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy s3 will not activate

First, let me say that I am a Sprint employee and this is my consumer account. I also have an EWD account. Normally, it would be easy for me to open up eTicket and punch in the numbers that I need, but since it is almost 3 in the morning and I am not at my store, I obviously cannot do that.

I need one of the community members to help me ASAP. My boyfriend is going to plow and he is in desperate need of his GPS. I need my MSL and MDN, PLEASE!

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 will not activate

If one of the mods is willing to help me, I will be more than happy to supply my store number, dealer code, security login, and RMS rep ID in a private message. I need to manually program this device AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Master

sarahnjobe,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please private message us with your store number and location, dealer code, security login, rep ID, phone number for the account and the security information for the account. Additionally, please provide us with a contact number for you. Thank you.

Dan
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I finally got itactivated.Luckily my magaer was stayed late at work that night and was able to access eTicket to getthe information that I needed. Thank you SO much though. I appreciate it.

Journeyman

Lg G-Flex Ls-995 Manual Programing.

Hello, I am a Retail Consultant at a Direct Sprint Retail Store and need a little help. How do i get my MSL Code for the flex? I performed a Factory/Hard Reset and now the phn will not prog through hands free and cant call EWD care cause phone dont work. I need my MSL so i can prog it manually. I performe this type of prog everyday for customers tgay come in and have issues with activation so i know what im doing. Can soneobe help me in how to get this code or look it up in my account for me.

Thanks,

Greg G.

Sprint Retail Consultant

Journeyman

Re: Lg G-Flex Ls-995 Manual Programing.

help please

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat