cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWD Questions and answers should be addressed on iConnect.

Highlighted
Master

Re: Amazon Wireless selling HTC EVO LTE for $0.01

I guess I could have worded "new contract" differently. But yes, new customers only.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Amazon Wireless selling HTC EVO LTE for $0.01

Either way, still a great deal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 SWAC Availability

Any updates for this week? We have to be getting close?!? I actually have the phone in the box unactivated in my desk, and i've had it for quite a while now... I'd really like to just simply activate it

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know.. It's been 3 months and it's holiday season. Release it for SWAC already...

Highlighted
Wizard

I know it's frustrating.  I can't wait myself.  Unfortunately, there are no current updates on releases for the iPhone 5 and EWD or SWAC accounts. 

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5 SWAC account

I am on a SWAC account and have purchased an iPhone 5 3rd party only to find out Sprint has still locked us out from activating this device. We are now into January - does anyone have a clue when we can activate the iPhone 5 on a SWAC account?

Thanks,

Chris

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Iphone 5 SWAC account

The iPhone 4/4S was released about mid-October 2011 and available to Advantage customers in about mid-January 2012. The iPhone 5 was released in about mid-October 2012 so……..

My employee sponsor will send out a copy of the memo when it comes out to employees, and throughout the year he emails me of any plan changes, offerings or notices. Your sponsor will know as much as mine or anyone else.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5 is available for SWAC accounts from today i.e 01/11/2013.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5 is available to SWAC Accounts starting from today i.e 1/11/2013.

Have fun

Highlighted
Wizard

The wait is over. iPhone 5 is now available for EWD and SWAC accounts.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes, as of 1/11/13 iPhone 5 launches in the EWD and SWAC channels. Happy shopping!

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

One up price on Note 3?

What will be the monthly cost for the Note 3 when obtained via the new One Up program?  Additionally, since the sales tax is required to be paid upfront, do you pay sales tax on the $349 price or another price?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat