ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWD Questions and answers should be addressed on iConnect.

Journeyman

Re: SWAC ?

Saad93,

Not sure if you are still waiting or already bought SG3 but I can confirm that LG Optimus G is now available for SWAC account holders. To my disappointment, when I went to the store to fix my current phone (I have been waiting like you) the store employee looked at me weird when I told him I was told LG Optmus G wasn't available for SWAC. He showed me on his machine that it has been available for quite awhile.

I went home and asked the account sponsor to send me the link and no surprise, it was available at $199.

Now I am starting to thing if we can rely on the "Sprint - Social Media" team here. Not only they can't verify with any certainity, majority of the times the information they provide is un-reliable, not useful, or inaccurate. This is a perfect example.Not to mention they hardly followup like in this case.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Saad93,

Not sure if you are still waiting or already bought SG3 but I can confirm that LG Optimus G is now available for SWAC account holders. To my disappointment, when I went to the store to fix my current phone (I have been waiting like you) the store employee looked at me weird when I told him I was told LG Optmus G wasn't available for SWAC. He showed me on his machine that it has been available for quite awhile.

I went home and asked the account sponsor to send me the link and no surprise, it was available at $199.

Now I am starting to thing if we can rely on the "Sprint - Social Media" team here. Not only they can't verify with any certainity, majority of the times the information they provide is un-reliable, not useful, or inaccurate. This is a perfect example.Not to mention they hardly followup like in this case.

Journeyman

bump... I'm waiting on this phone too.

Journeyman

It's available for SWAC accounts. I ordered mine last week.

Journeyman

iPhone 5 SWAC Availability

Are there are dates confirmed yet on internal sites as to when the iPhone 5 will be available for SWAC members?

Wizard

Re: iPhone 5 SWAC Availability

BG90,

Sadly, there has been no update yet.  I'm waiting as well for myself.  Keep looking on our internal sites.  I'm sure it will be updated soon.  Note:  If you wouldn't mind editing your post to say "internal sites", I would appreciate it.  We try not to use internal jargon on the forums.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Master

Amazon Wireless selling HTC EVO LTE for $0.01

Yes, you read it right, $0.01 (1 penny) for a new contract. So if you know anyone looking for a new phone click the image below or click the link below the image.

HTC EVO LTE 4G Android Phone.png

http://wireless.amazon.com/dp/B007ZUN6GS/

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

Re: Amazon Wireless selling HTC EVO LTE for $0.01

Good information, also, Sprint is offering the Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and Galaxy Victory at a Buy One, Get One offer. S2 is $99.99 for the first one and the second is free after $50 mail in rebate, S3 is $199.99 for the first one and free for the second device and the Victory is $49.99 for the first and and second is free after $50 mail in rebate.

GrandMaster

might as well plop the link to those deals in here as well lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Yeah, definitely would help for whomever is looking.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Thanks for the information. That deal is only for new customers. It will cost you $79.99 if you are an existing customer looking to upgrade.

Wizard

• Effective 12/7-12/25, limited time promotional BOGO offers will be available on select Samsung devices for Direct channels only. 
    • Direct channels include: Care, Sprint.com, Telesales, Sprint owned retail, preferred dealers (indirect retail stores that look like Sprint stores) and exclusive dealers.
  • Offer details include: 
    • Samsung Galaxy S II - Buy one at $99.99 and get one free after $50.00 mail-in-rebate (MIR).
    • Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB) - Buy one at $199.99 and get one free.
    • Samsung Galaxy Victory (L300) - Buy one at $49.99 and get one free after $50.00 MIR.
  • Requirements: 
    • All devices require activation on a Sprint Business Advantage Messaging and data plan or an Everything plan with data and Premium Data add-on.
    • Customers must activate all devices on the account at the same time and they must be the same device.
    • Available to both new lines of service and upgrades, or a combination of both, as long as customer has eligible lines and the order is on the same account.
    • Available to new and existing customers and all customer types (Consumer, Individual Liable (IL) and Corporate Liable (CL), including Sprint Wireless Advantage Club (SWAC) and Everything Plus customers
      • Employee Wireless Discount (EWD) customers are not eligible
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat