cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWD Questions and answers should be addressed on iConnect.

Master

Re: I have no way to get help...SO ANNOYING

JessicaBritton,

Your concerns are understood. To further assist you with this, we would like to review your Sprint account.

Please check your inbox, we sent you a private message.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador: Who wants a free Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge?

Samsung: Sprint Product Ambassador: Who wants a... | SprintSpace

I shared an update on LinkedIn last week and I know I tweeted about this too, but I really can’t believe how amazing this offer is from Sprint. Had a few people ask about it, so wanted to share the details. Small Business Owners – or those with a large family or friend circle – how would you like to be able to buy 1 smartphone and then get up to 10 Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerges for FREE!

That is right – you get a phone, you get a phone, and you get a phone and you get a phone – well you get my point.

Offer Details:

• Buy a Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge and get up to 10 free Purchase any device from 2/3 – 4/13/17 and get up to 10 FREE J3 Emerge smartphones after $ 7.00 per month service credit
  • Available to new, upgrading and existing customers adding a new line with approved credit.
  • Credit Applied within 2 invoices.
  • Customers may receive multiple credits on invoice depending on the bill cycle.
  • Credit will not be reflected in the transaction summary.
  • Credits do not apply to IB device.
  • New Accounts require the Unlimited Freedom. Existing accounts can keep existing plans,  50% off Competitor plans are not eligible for new or existing accounts.
  • Can be combined with other BOGO offers.
  • EWD are not eligible, SWAC is eligible.

Buy it here on our webstore. So go on then, get a new line for your kid or your friend or you mom. And then let me know what features you want to hear more about over the next few weeks!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

https://twitter.com/alaskham01
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat