cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWD Questions and answers should be addressed on iConnect.

Master

Re: how do i suspend a phone and will it cost me anything just to suspend it?

I appreciate your feedback.  I wanted customers to have all of the facts. 

Journeyman

No, I totally Understand. I just wanted to help if i could someitmes all the facts are unneccesary such as the mention of iden, I know you copied and pasted but again,and that is extremely helpful, I'm just speaking about the jargon! thanks for your continuous help TOMDEAVER!

Master

I appreciate that.  I edited the post to clarify most of the jargon. 

Journeyman

Thanks Tom!

I had a similar question and this answers it totally.  However, I have seen elsewhere on this site that there is also a Temporary Suspension Plan which brings me to another question that I had.  What is the difference between the Temporary Suspension Plan and this Seasonal Standby Plan?

Message was edited by: Dadoc2

Journeyman

sprint wireless advantage club iphone 5 availability

Any dates confirmed?

Master

Re: sprint wireless advantage club iphone 5 availability

Not yet, you should contact the employee that is responsible for your line of service for updates on EWD and Advantage Club availability.

Journeyman

SWAC ?

When can Sprint Wireless Advantage Club members order this phone?! Really want it.

Master

Re: SWAC ?

Hello and thank for participating in the Sprint Communities.  The availibility of the LG Optimus G for employees and wireless advantage customers has not been announced at this time.  The other Quad Core Processor phone that is available for employees is the Galaxy Note II. 

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Journeyman

Okay thanks. Any ETA? Some phones I know take months, others weeks. I just need an idea cause otherwise I'll just get a GS3 now   (Still a great phone!)

Journeyman

Hi,

I am looking for the same information. When will LG Optimus G be available for SWAC accounts ? I found out that they were available for employees' line but not the "Friends and Family" SWAC lines.

Journeyman

This is incorrect. The dates were changed. It is not available for EWD or SWAC right now. Please speak with your Sprint contact for the correct iConnect updates or on Sprint Space.

Journeyman

CezeOne,

I dont know if you were able to read my comments carefully so let me re-emphasize it again. I mentioned that "they were" (past tense) also implying that dont know "now". I believe you are mentioning the same thing, that is it is not available right now. Can you state with 100 % certainity that LG Optimus G was NEVER available/offered to any employees' accounts. I know two direct sources (Sprint Store employee & Customer Care rep) who told me that it was available to them. They told me that they ordered it on Nov. 11th when the device officially became available.

What is more frustrating is that SWAC account benefits are slowly diminishing. First, the monthly plan costs went up by 2X within last 2 years, then the time to upgrade the device also nearly doubled (now same as regular customer), and now they are differentiating "employee lines" vs. SWAC lines by offering devices to only selected non-regular consumer accounts.

Sprint has right to make any policy changes whenever they feel like but all we ask is be fair and honest to all customers. This topic is raised because of the fact that there is no certainity as to when this device will be available to SWAC customers and the lack of communication thereof. What is still surprising is the fact that when a device do became available to all the SWAC accounts, Sprint still doesn't even communicate it to us via email that it is now available to order. We have to reach out to our contacts constantly. Although, we do get flooded with emails about new apps, billing, value added features, etc. Clearly shows what is more relevant in their mindset.

This is another perfect example. Someone asked when will it be available (knowing that it is not available thus inquiring) and instead of answering that you and the other Sprint member reiterated the fact that it is not currently available. Atleast we got that straighten out

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat