cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWD help

Go to solution
Journeyman

EWD help

I have billing issues on my Employee Account and I cannot call into care for help no more. When i got on the internet i get sent to this forum now and I use to be able to at least to chat with someone. I am having major issues getting in contact with someone when I shouldnt be. We as employees are customers too. Please respond ASAP! Thank You!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: EWD help

RayRamos_SLS

We apologize on the delay answering. We would be more than glad to assist you with your bill. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN or the security question answer to access your account. By clicking on the Social Care avatar (icon) on the left. You should see the option to send a private message on the right side of the page.

Irene

Sprint Social Care

Irene
Sprint Social Care
Community Manager

Re: EWD help

Please direct all EWD questions to internal Sprint employee forums. Still have questions, click here.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat