Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee third party plan

Journeyman

Employee third party plan

So I have two lines on an employee third party plan. I wanted to add another line so I switched off of the employee plan. I am not getting an option to order from the app. A sprint corporate location had no idea what to do. I do not work for a sprint anymore and I just want to add a line to my account. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

You would need to call in to the employee line, and see what they can do to send you to sales. Are you able to go online to add it?

I’ve tried and I am being told I need to speak to my indirect sprint manager to make orders but I am no longer a sprint employee.

We don't handle employee account on Community. You need to reach out to them. 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat