cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not SERO anymore: Still a "VIP"?

Journeyman

Not SERO anymore: Still a "VIP"?

I had SERO for over 10 years.  I switched to Unlimited Freedom for 3 phones which IS a better deal.

It's actually called Unlimited Freedom v23.  What is "v23"?

My question is if I am still a "VIP"?  Being on SERO I was always getting connected to a higher tier of service.  English speaking and often the same exact person would handle my account.  It was like my own personal concierge like celebrities have with the AmEx Black Card.

Well, I called up tonight and I spoke to a foreigner and I told her my story.  She said I am still getting special treatment.  She used some letter initials after my plan name to confirm this status.

I should have asked her to spell out what it meant and now they are closed.

I really want to know what my plan and service level is.

What do they call us former SERO legacy customers who have this higher status?

Thanks!

ChillDog

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Not SERO anymore: Still a "VIP"?

Good morning Chilldog. I'm  glad you reached out. Know that you are just as important to us, thanks for your loyalty. As for the Unlimited plan, the V-23 stands for the Version of the Unlimited plan you currently have. This means that your plan is as follow:

Line 1: $50

Line 2: $30

Lines 3-10: $30

Lines 11+: $30

Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have an additional question....

When I had SERO - the Sprint Employee Line folks took my calls.

Now that I have Sprint Unlimited Everything - am I still treated like a Sprint employee?

Thanks!

Sprint Social Care

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. Customers with an employee account have to speak to a different department (Advantage Club) because only that department has access to their account. If you are still an employee, you will still be require to speak to that department. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat